Sign in to follow this  
I'm Pickle Rick

[VOTE] Wipe

Wipe  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do we need full wipe when the new ARK content comes out?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everybody.
So for a while we were thinking about wipe. Don't worry it won't happen if you don't want. But when we want to do it if it is? When ARK will release new content ( aprox. on December 2019). Why we would like to have a wipe when new content will come out? Because that it would give a chance for new players to catch up with others! It would be more fair for everyone.

And ofcourse there will be a lot of changes when new content will come out 🙂 you will be suprised!

We would like what do you think about that.

Have a great game!

Best Regards,

@I'm Pickle Rick

Well, I don't mind a full wipe when the new content hits.
I see it as a good way to start up on equal foot with new people that might join the server when the new content hits ^^

You got a yes vote from here 😄

• Like 1

A wipe would probably be welcomed by most, but won't this ruin the game untill then? wiping for additional content sounds super cool, but knowing that it isn't in a couple of days, but in fact in four months takes the fun out of playing since we know we will lose everything anyways. isn't there a better way to do this?

Edited by Vebteo

On 8/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, I'm Pickle Rick said:

It was only suggestion about wipe on December. We could do wipe also in next week with some upgraded stuff improved shops and so on?

that would probably be cool. will you set up another poll to see if others agree? 

• Like 1